We are bombarded everyday by commercials with beautiful people and their long, shiny locks claiming that using their products will produce long, thick, shiny hair for you also. Right!! Have you every read or researched the ingredients that are in these products?? If not, you really should. Did you know that years ago people had long, shiny, thick hair without these toxic ingredients? And one of their secret ingredients was Apple Cider Vinegar. The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for you hair and scalp are numerous and that is why we use Apple Cider Vinegar as one of the main ingredients in our Herbal Detox Shampoo Bar (more about this later).
A few of the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar are:
1. The acetic acid in the vinegar is a strong anitmicrobial that can kill bacteria and fungus that may cause itching, dandruff and hair loss.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar is the easiest way to remove build up of hair products like gels, foams and sprays.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar is a wonderful, natural detangler by smoothing the cuticle of your hair to release knots and tangles.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar reduces frizz in your hair by lifting the cuticles.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar adds shine and a glossy appearance. It makes your hair look healthy because it is.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar has a pH close to that naturally found in our hair and can help fight against fungal and bacterial growth that makes our hair unhealthy and dull. It is unfortunate that most commercial shampoos and hair products have pH levels that damage the cuticles of our hair. Rinsing with Apple Cider Vinegar on a regular basis can help correct the pH level in your hair's cuticles, especially in oily hair.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar stimulates hair growth and prevents hair loss by increasing blood circulation to your scalp.
8. Since Apple Cider Vinegar loosen tangles naturally it aids in preventing split end and hair breakage.
Here is an easy Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse:
After you have shampooed with our Herbal Detox Shampoo Bar and rinsed your hair thoroughly add 1 cup of warm water plus 5 tablespoons of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar like Braggs and add 5 drops of rosemary essential oil (optional) saturate your hair and scalp with the rinse making sure that you cover all of your hair and scalp. Massage the rinse into your scalp to stimulate circulation and hair growth for 2 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Wrap you hair in a towel for approximately 5 minutes and then comb your hair with a wide tooth comb, starting from the bottom and working your way up. Style as usual.
Back to our Herbal Detox Shampoo Bar...we make it with Apple Cider Vinegar and ground menthol for added stimulation of your scalp. To use our Herbal Detox Shampoo Bar, wet your hair thoroughly and rub the bar directly on your hair until you have the amount of desired lather. Massage the lather throughout your hair and massage on your scalp. Rinse thoroughly. After an initial detox period, most people do not need to rinse with an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse but that all depends on your body and hair chemistry. During the initial detox period with our shampoo bar, your hair will feel straw-like but don't fret. I just wrap it in a towel and comb with a wide tooth comb and style as usual. If you need extra help with tangles, the rinse above will work wonderfully.
My hope is that you will try our Herbal Detox Shampoo Bar and NEVER go back to those toxic filled, chemical-laden shampoo's and conditioner's at the store. Natural is ALWAYS best!
If you have any questions or concerns, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stephen will make sure that I get your email!